Saturday, April 5, 2008

Thanks Everyone

Thanks all for your kind thoughts. Just to update, I rang the camp this morning and she was off doing "stuff" and according to the leader I spoke to - was perky. Thats enough for me and she was going to tell her that I had rung and that she could ring me back. Haven't heard from her but can imagine she would do the rolly eye thing and mutter to herself about mothers who worry about nothing!!! This is something the doctors are expecting her to grow out of but as you can see we are still waiting. As for the zzzz's have been too busy scrapping.

Just have Aaron home today as Rebecca is at work. He is making the most of it with dibs on TV, DVD and computer, and no arguments. Its very peaceful.

Got a RAK in the mail today - thanks to Michelle W for the lovely ribbon - have been looking at getting that for a while now so perfect timing. Also Julie - the PIF still hasn't come!!! Are you set to do battle with NZ Post?

7 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

As Mum's we worry too much and we are the ones that lose sleep - so unfair.

Enjoy your day, but I'm thinking that you will be in bed reasonably early tonight.

Jo said...

Sorry to read about your daughter x I saw a programme on TV recently about diet and epilepsy! quite interesting about a fairly high fat and protein content almost like a Atkins diet. The programmes site is www.carteblanche.co.za

Mel said...

Glad A is doing fine at camp. In this case "eye-rolling" is an acceptable reponse to the face that you phoned! Means ALL IS WELL AND NORMAL, yes??xx

Trace said...

LOL on the rolling of the eyes, oh the joy of teenagers! At least having your fears alayed and only one child at home gave you a restful sort of a day...

Anonymous said...

Oh wow - just read about A at camp, not nice for you but glad she is okay and didn't want to come home - brave kid - you must be proud there.
I went into NZ Post on Friday and filled out a form - the lady behind the counter made some very negative noises about me sending magnets via NZ Post!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she is doing okay, Vicki. You know what, I am quite encouraged to know that the "worrying mum" thing doesn't end when the kids get a bit older. All part of the job I guess, and a completely natural thing to do. I hope you get a good sleep tonight!

Anonymous said...

glad to hear that the eye rolling and I would say some muttering under the breath occurred. Like you said means she is fine and being a typical teenager. Can't wait to see your layouts.