Thursday, April 3, 2008

From the Blogs

On the rounds of checking my bloglines found some things that you might like to check out:

1. Joanne - You thought the crime was bad here in NZ check out what is happening where Joanne lives - its the OMG post on 29th March.

2. Mel - Want a laugh check out Mels post on Essential Items on 31st March. Go Mel!!!

3. Lesli - Has some fabulous sketches and check out that give-away.

Closer to home

4. Tanya is doing kids classes over the school holidays. They are just fantastic - some lucky kids there. Also thats my layout up for her sketch for this week - how cool!

5. Trace - yes definitely on the countdown now to our holiday just like you. Getting a tad excited about it all.

6. Hannah - Happy 30th birthday. Who's the spoilt one???

Thats it for now - off to the hairdressers for a long overdue cut. Will leave the colour a tad longer so that I look great for those holiday photos - thats if I can put up with the brown/gray stripey look going on!

5 comments:

Lesli said...

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comment!!! I'm off to check out your other links :)

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet :) I will check them all out, except Hannah's, been there, lol.

Anonymous said...

enjoy the cut and colour. Blog linking is awesome!!

Trace said...

Hee hee hee now it should go from a tad excited, to a bit more and then OH it's here and did I ...I can't remembrer if I ...LOL!! I love Mel's blog but can't imagine the bars at the chemist, man how lucky are we...

Anonymous said...

Great links Vicki!!