Friday, September 28, 2007

First Blog Post

Well, I have finally done it! Made a blog that is! Its been something I have been meaning to do for a long time and can finally cross it off my list of things to do. Still have some tweaking as I am not overly happy with the template and there are heaps more websites and blogs that I could add that I look at. But its a start.
End of first week of school holidays and where has that week gone? We have had terrible weather and a lot of things that we had planned have been put on hold until next week in the hope of better weather. Did go out to the Airforce Museum this afternoon as they had an open day as part of Antarctic Week. We have never been there before and must say I was really impressed. Aaron thought it was really cool and considering he didn't want to go thats saying something. He climbed in and out of aeroplanes, had a go in the simulator and generally just had a blast, and he wants to go back!!! We had to watch the huskies racing as well. Lots and lots of photos to now scrapbook.

So thats it. My first post done and dusted.

2 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

Welcome to the land of blogging Vicki ... have fun ... it's a big learning curve [and I'm still learning].

Anonymous said...

Hi ya, Glad to see you changed the settings so I can comment. haha
Welcome to the land of blogging. Catch up soon!