Saturday, September 29, 2007

What a boring night!!

There's nothing on TV and have gone blank on doing my page in Tanya's circle journal. What a boring night. Andrew & Aaron are doing a jigsaw puzzle, Rebecca is babysitting and Alexia has gone to bed in disgust. I guess I could take another look at the Friday night DT Challenge at Scrapbook Essentials as have a layout that fits the criteria.

Anyhow on the up side the dog seems to have come to life after being a bit dog tired over past couple of days - don't know what that was about.

Wow - I have had 2 comments. Thanks Tanya and Michelle (Mrs Frizz).

Talk about rambling on about nothing, I think I'll go take a look at the SE Forum!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA, it is a boring night isn't it? Not alot happening on SE tonight either.