Saturday, November 3, 2007

Been Scrapping

Have had a busy day scrapping wise and have done the Sketch Challenge layout which was a circle. Have been wanting to try one of these for ages ever since Tanya did one for the SE competition. Used a really old paper (from the days when I bought theme papers and somehow it survived the last big cleanout when it all went on Trade Me) and bazzill bling for the journalling. Must say am not too impressed with the bling as it seems to come apart between the layers - learnt that my Cricut does not like it either - what a mess!!! Have also finished my pages for Kellys CJ and am not sure if I like them as they are very plain but hopefully the journalling makes up for that. Must remember to take a photo tomorrow before sending it off on Monday. Also finished the little books for my nieces in Australia and now must get on with sorting out their presents and Mums (also in Oz) ready for posting.

Will try and upload some photos tomorrow as doesn't seem to be co-operating at present.

We have been having a big cleanout at home - I think its called spring cleaning!!! Getting rid of lots of rubbish and finally finding homes for things that have been lying around for a while. Also managed to get rid of the dust in our bedroom - its been a while. Its a real feel good feeling when things like this get done.

My supernanny thing kinda worked. Didn't realise how many times they all wrote down loading and unloading the dishwasher. I wonder if there were that many days in a fortnight!! Have told them they can't count that for this coming fortnight. I now get them arguing over wanting to do the jobs - is that a good or bad thing?

3 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

Haven't tried any bling cardstock in the Cricut, I'm thinking now, well I won't have to ... trial and error I guess on a few things ...

But hey, you've gotta love the Cricut.

Look forward to seeing your circle layout.

Anonymous said...

Interesting that the bling doesn't do so well in the Cricut... I have to say: I love the stuff!! But then I don't have a cricut so I won't have teh same issues LOL

Interested in the Cj reference..... I've been quite curious to find out the takes people have on the theme! And Plain is just fine by me: I think that's my usual style so it will work for me! :)

Anonymous said...

Vicki I love your page in Kelly's CJ - absolutely love how you used the Queen & Co felt and can so relate to your topic....we really must catch up - we have so much in common lol