Sunday, November 4, 2007

Circle Journal

Tanya visited today and handed over Janines CJ. Now that is going to take some thinking about. The topic is Pamper Me. I don't really do pampering!!! Am taking more interest in my clothes now that I have lost some weight and even bought a size 14 pants!! I haven't fitted that size for about 20 years. Am feeling real good about that. I hate having my hair cut or more to the point resent forking out the money to get it done. I colour it myself. I have bitten my fingernails all of my life so that is not an option for pampering. Although am considering doing the false stick on things - can't remember what they're called. Don't usually do makeup - mostly lippy. (Be quiet Tanya). Rebecca uses and owns more make up than I do. Have never had a massage or a facial. Am starting to think what a tragic life I have lead. So this one is definitely going to be a challenge.

Have just finished the layout for the Friday night challenge to use a quote, corner rounder and 3 embellishments. Tried to upload it here again but no go - maybe next time.

4 comments:

Beverley said...

You sound just like me when it comes to pampering! I guess Janine's cj will take some original thinking when it gets round to my turn. ;o)

Anonymous said...

I'm a bit like that too! I hardly ever wear make up and I've never had a pedicure or a facial. Have had a manicure though, a few times. And eyebrow shaping. LOL.

Perhaps you could do your page about how you've never really done much pampering? You could use this post as the journalling!

Mrs Frizz said...

Well then ... I'm thinking that it's time that you pampered yourself a little.

One night at Tanya's crop you could all do a little pampering as well ... take pics and then scrap them the next week ... would make an interesting layout ... lol.

Have fun completing the CJ.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the coffee on Sunday Vicki. You soooo need to take time out and pamper yourself Vicki. Every girl needs it...LOL!!! Keep Thursday free I have something planned for you. Talk to you tomorrow night.