Thursday, November 8, 2007

Pamper Me

In the words of Spongebob Squarepants "Its the best day ever"!!! I've been well and truly pampered and now have a photo to prove it. Big thanks to Tanya - a very special new friend with a very generous heart. She gave me some goodies as per the photo which smell gorgeous and in her trademark pink of course. We have been out to lunch at La Porchetta and shopped. Then coffee'ed (?) and to finish off we went to Time Zone and played basketball and Deal or No Deal. Now to some this may be no big deal and I have done lunch, shopping and coffee often with friends but no one has ever done it for me "just because". So thank you thank you thank you Tanya - "Its the best day ever".


To follow on from that, when I picked the girls up from school the first thing Rebecca wanted to know was if Tanya gave me the present and when I told her that yes she did and how did she know. She said ITS PINK!!! LOL. They are starting to know you so well Tanya. When I told them that we had been to Time Zone they cracked up and couldn't believe that we played basketball and Deal or No Deal. The fact that I have never set foot in one of these places before has nothing to do with it. I asked did this make me a cool Mum as this was another discussion that we have had over the past few days and apparently I am kinda cool somedays and other days not. They also said we should have done the photo thing at Time Zone but theres always next time!

So Janine, if you happen to read my blog all this started because of your Pamper Me CJ. Its amazing how one thing can lead on to so many different things from the comments left on my blog to my big day out? Now have the inspiration to do the pages and thanks to those who have left suggestions.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beautiful gift from a lovely friend, that is so wonderful of Tanya! I'm glad you had a great day.

Anonymous said...

You are so welcome Vicki. Glad you enjoyed yourself, it was alot of fun and I'm sure we will do it all again, even Time Zone....LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

I am finally starting ot find time to catch up on blogs!! Anyway was reading yours and didn't click about the pampaering until I read further!! I seemed to have forgotten about my cj lol with my oracticum going on. I am so pleased you had a fab day and that you felt pampered and what a great idea Tanya Leigh, looks like it was a winner because you had a fab day and you can scrap it. Lol at that hot drink too!! Glad I was able to tempt you!!

Mrs Frizz said...

Definitely on the list of things to take next time you head to the arcade ...

one camera - check
batteries - check
digi card - check

then ... one layout ... ROFL ...

sounds as tho you had a cracker day ...

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an amazing thing for Tanya to do for you! Sounds like a wonderful day and I love, love the pressie.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a brilliant day - well done Tanya.
Hopefully you will both have many more days of pampering.