Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Not Again

Yes, I've been fiddling with my settings again but seem to manage to "practice" on Julies Blog. Was trying to get rid of the spam in the comments so thought I would alter the settings in the comments so clicked on something in the dashboard but Tanya told me what it was saying and it seemed kinda rude so have deleted that. Now have found the thing where you have to type in the letters that I have come across on everyone elses so that is much better.

Also wanted it to send me emails of peoples comments (on my blog) but somehow on Julies blog I was getting sent emails of everyones comments to her blog. Not what was supposed to happen!!!! LOL.

I think I'm happy with it now and perhaps should leave things well alone. But in saying that want to have the thing where I get notified of people posting on their blogs so that I don't spend ages blog hopping to see if anyone has written anything new. Any suggestions? I think this is what I mucked up on Julies first time round.

Busy day ahead getting photos, scrapping, shopping and a Stamping Up party tonight. Was supposed to be aquajogging today but Judy can't go and its really really boring doing it by yourself so will have a day off from it. Will add some photos here later as have finished the album for Andrew for Christmas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you want to set up Bloglines. It's free, and will show you which blogs have been updated so you don't have to look at each one.

Go to www.bloglines.com and make yourself a free account, then add the URLs of the blogs you want to keep track of. Then whenever you visit Bloglines again, it will show your feeds and which ones have a new post.

Enjoy!

Heidi said...

Hey Vicki - i hope you appreciate the great lengths i have just been through just to be able to leave a message on your blog!
The red shoes ARE very nice - when did you get those?? did Tanya buy them for you?? boo hoo i only got you frogs ... and theyre not on your blog!
looked at Janines box and it is nice but i dont think i'll be quite going to thos lengths - looked $2 shop for box but of course cant find any! bought a nice top though so all was not lost!!
c u later

Beverley said...

Yep - I recommend bloglines too. Once I signed up I put a 'sub with bloglines' button on my toolbar/favourites list. Now every time I find a new blog I like I just need to click on that button and it adds it to my list. I have a rather long list of blogs I visit now!

As for aqua-jogging on your own - I so know what you mean!

Anonymous said...

yep Im with bloglines too Vicki - so much easier for checking updated blogs.

LOVE your album. What a beautiful dog. Im sure it will be treasured.