Monday, November 26, 2007

I Love Billy...!!!

Look what I got today!! Another pair of Billy shoes in my favourite colour. Thanks Tanya for feeding my addiction. I love them.


Well another week closer to Christmas - loving it already. Had Andrews work "do" on Saturday night at Twiggers. It was nice but we were packed in like sardines and it got really hot. Left just as the fireworks were going off from Christmas in the Park so got to see them as well. Next up for us is the Santa Parade at the weekend followed by BBQ/Noahs birthday the following one and the work picnic.

Have signed up for the 52 Pieces of Me at Country Papercraft in Australia but are already 3 weeks behind so will have some serious scrapping to do to catch up. This weeks layout is all about your friends. A good opportunity to scrap Tanya's favourite photo methinks!!! She did challenge us to use it. She has also passed on Beverleys CJ to do before next week and its a lovely bright one all about colour so just have to print off some photos which I will get onto tomorrow.

The girls are on their last week of exams and studying hard. Will be glad when its all over as just seem to be the taxi at present.

Yay - I actually think summer is here. Will whisper it in case I jinx it though. Lots of beautiful weather and hayfever with it! Yep, its summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vicki, I just love, love these shoes! Mmmm think I might have to find some to try on.

Yep another week closer to christmas! You mentioning work christmas Do i must ask Richard what his work is doing this year.

Anonymous said...

Loving the shoes Vicki...LOL! I love christmas but it has come around so fast so don't want it this year. Thanks for lunch yesterday, it was lovely.