Saturday, October 20, 2007

Computer Frustration

Now, I am not a computer person usually. I like to think though that when I turn it on, it will go. I do not want a message to come up "You are not connected to the internet" or whatever. I am getting it a lot of that lately and are getting really frustrated with it. I can read other peoples blogs but can't seem to comment on them let alone trying to even sign into mine as it takes a couple of times. Its a bit hit and miss and really annoying. I can't seem to download photos onto my blog anymore and I have such a lot that I want to share. We have contacted Xtra on the help line and at least managed to get a connection but all our settings are mucked up and it has affected the passwords. Guess I will have to take what I can get and hope that somehow it fixes itself before I throw it out the window.
Whinge over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Can't believe you are still having problems Vicki. Hope you get it sorted soon as we all want to see what you have been up to. :-)

Anonymous said...

What a pain! Computers are great .. when they work!! I hope you get it sorted out soon. Sorry I don't have any advice on how to fix it :-(