Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thanks Everyone

Thanks everyone for your good wishes after my last post. We are getting there although Aaron changed our desktop picture to a photo of Jazz but that was a bit much for me at the moment.

Now for better news - SENZ is tomorrow. Have spent the day making swap pins after thinking I wouldn't have time, have ended up making about 20 odd. Was just having a play with my cricut and before I knew it had the shapes done for them. They aren't flash (like Tanya's - hers are awesome!) but I like them. Swapped one already with Rebecca.

Have the crop night tomorrow night and taking my friend Judy along as well. Neither of us have ever been to anything like it before so looking forward to it. Really looking forward to having a good old nosy around the stands and spending my birthday money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess what Vicki, SENZ starts today....yahoo!!!LOL! Your swap pins are cool and please save one for me... See you at some stage over the day.