Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

Yep, its my birthday today and what a day I've had. I see that Tanya has broadcast it on the SE forum and have had lovely birthday wishes from the ladies there. Have hardly been home today. Met up with Judy for aquajogging first thing and then we shopped and lunched at the Cobb & Co at Northwood. Its really nice and trendy and not at all like the Cobb & Co's of old. Have also been out for tea to Spagalimi's with the family. Just love their pizza's. Also had to stop for a $1 shake at KFC on the way home. The kids loved that!! Got spoilt in that I got my Cricut machine which Andrew bought me as well as a scrapping voucher. Also got some money to spend at SENZ so bring it on - I'm ready now!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKI!!!! I just had to put it on the forum, SORRY!!!LOL
It sounds like you have had a great day. And yahoo for you, you didn't have to wait till christmas for your cricut. See you at work tomorrow night for crop.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday - glad you had such a nice day. And WOW you are lucky to get a Cricut!!!!