Sunday, October 28, 2007

Heard of Little Green Men...

Well, we've gone blue! Aaron caused a big disaster with just a little bottle of blue food colouring that he hadn't screwed the lid on properly. It fell on the floor and luckily the bottle didn't break but it went EVERYWHERE. Its amazing how far it went for such a small bottle. I was thinking insurance claim as the grout in the tiles was blue, we had blue dots on the carpet, across the kitchen cupboards, on the oven front - you get the picture! In the process of cleaning up we had blue hands and feet. I was not happy.

Anyhow been playing with my scrapping supplies over the weekend. This layout is for the sketch challenge. Wasn't going to do it as it is 6x12 and I have enough albums but decided to do it for a Christmas present about our Jazz. Have chased round a couple of the scrapbook shops to find some 6x12 page protectors but they only have them the other way and am not sure if that is the way I want the album to go. May have to talk to our Miss SE Consultant and she what she has to say. She has some real good ideas!!


This one is for the Friday night challenge where it had to been from one manufacturer. I chose Sassafras Lass and used the new papers that I bought at SENZ. Not overly happy with it as I really missed using my plain card and its quite busy for me.

This last one is from a series of photos that I have already scrapped but still really like it so have put in into my album of favourites. The layouts in this album are 8x8 and really simple.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops!! Sorry to hear about the "blue". Did you get it all off the carpet? You could try Magic Erasers for the tiles. I use them for everything and they are amazing!!

Great layouts, I really like the 6x12 one, I have yet to try that size so I want to find some time to do the SE challenge :-)

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! That must of been one BIG mess Vicki. I wouldn't be happy either. I so love your layouts, 6x12 is a great size to do.

Mrs Frizz said...

Ewwwwhhhhh on the little green men ... I would have spat the dummy big time.

Loving your layouts.