Monday, October 8, 2007

Four Days to SENZ

Well, everyone is back to school and work today - even the dog came out of hiding and realised that things were back to normal. The girls only have 5 more weeks of school left before the end of year exams and then what are they going to do? Get a job hopefully.

Only four days to go until SENZ. When I first booked the tickets it just seemed so far away and now here we are just days away. Can't wait. Am going to the Friday night crop with Judy. Also taking the girls to the Saturday lunch crop and really looking forward to the Saturday night crop at the shop with the SE ladies. With all that cropping going on, I should get a lot of scrapbooking done - yeah right!!!

This is my entry for the Friday night challenge - had to use 3 patterned papers, strip journalling, bling and ink or paint. Am really enjoying the challenges as it is making me scrapbook and if I stick to just doing Aarons photos then I will be caught up in no time.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a great layout, Vicki! I bet you are really looking foward to SENZ, can't wait to hear all about it.