Saturday, December 1, 2007

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Todays the day! Although both kids wanted to help set it up they soon disappeared when it came to actually pulling out all the branches - thats got to be the worst job. They came back to help with the decorations though. Have left some for Rebecca to do after work.
From this:
To this:

We also have a couple of tiny trees which sit on the coffee tables and also a green 6ft one in the lounge to do as well. Lots of little table decorations to put out and a couple of things to go on the walls and then I think we're going to be done. Oops - forgot about the outside lights which we have never done before and have a couple of sets that we got in the after Christmas sales last year. So thats us - the beginnings of Christmas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your white tree! And it's so tall! Totally agree about pulling out all the branches and tips being B-O-R-I-N-G!! I made DH do that ... hehe!

Anonymous said...

I just love how beautiful your white tree looks! A White tree is growing more and more on me. I hate that job as well!

Mrs Frizz said...

Looks pretty impressive ...