Saturday, December 15, 2007

Its a Mess..

A creative mess, that is! This is what my desk looks like at the moment. Have just finished doing Aarons coupon book and was eventually left with a little space on my desk big enough to do his book. Two down - one to go. Here are the photos of Rebecca and Aarons books. The vouchers include $1 scratchie, $2 Shop, Date with Dad, Date with Mum, Subway. The girls have Glassons and a chemist voucher for photo developing. Aaron has a Warehouse voucher as well as Time Zone.
For Rebeccas book I have used the Daisy D girlfriend range and there were some rub ons that matched her exactly saying - I am a dancer, creative, a friend, unique and a dreamer. For Aarons, I have used Crate Paper Zoom Collection. Has been a great way of using up lots of bits and pieces hence my desk looking the way it does! Warning - lots of photos coming up!

If I get time I might decorate up one of my many $2 Shop tins as these fit perfectly inside one of the sizes that I got.

Have been updated on Janine W's blog and am really impressed with what she has done with this months kit so am off to check out the SE gallery to see what everyone else has done. Can't wait to get mine this month and also waiting on the Queen & Co red felt stars just for a couple to put in Aarons book.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love these voucher books vicki, you are very talented and the kids are very lucky to get them. What an awesome idea for when David grows up.

Thank you so much for my pressie in the mail today. Going to decorate them this week and then will put pics on my blog.

Have a great evening. I can't wait to get my kit either!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Those books look amazing, well done?

Where dod you get the actual books from?

Happy Saturday!

//Annelie
http://annelie.blogg.se/scrapping/

Anonymous said...

Well done without the ? of course... WELL DONE!!!

:)

//Annelie

Julie said...

Love these books - what a fabulous idea and they look so cool!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have been busy!! I just love the idea of those voucher books, I am definitely going to do those for my boys when they are a wee bit older. Just brilliant - and yours look amazing too!

KiwiMich said...

Love this idea - as with Hannah I might have to save it til the kids are a wee bit older.