Friday, December 7, 2007

End of Week

Its now the end of another busy week and I'm had it! Have just about shopped till I dropped today and can say that I have finally finished the Christmas shopping. It is even all wrapped up! It had gotten to that stage where I just needed a bit of this and a bit of that to go with a certain parcel and so blitzed it today. Even sent off my Secret Santa. Bought some tins today from $2 Shop just for decorating up. They had lots of different sizes and it was hard choosing so may yet go back and get some more over the weekend once I work out what I want them for! We did the Farmers sale last night and got some "Nana" presents as well as Andrews Secret Santa for his Te Reo class which finishes for the year next week.

Sorry folks - have been having another play but this time I have joined Bloglines so that I don't have to sit here for ages going from blog to blog checking up on you all. Have just added three of you to my list for starters so will see what happens with that. Hopefully I haven't mucked anything up as per usual! Thanks to Beverley and Hannah for that suggestion. Just wondering how I get notified though!

Have finished my Christmas crackers and will add photo over weekend. Used the instructions from the MM Christmas book and they are pretty flash if I do say so myself (compared to other years anyway). Kids have been giving them a little shake now and then and have well and truly sussed out which one is theirs.

Both girls are now finished school totally. Alexia is busy doing um... nothing and driving me nuts with it. She just wants to sit around all day and watch DVD's and repeats of Desperate Housewives. Rebecca is out and about on the buses doing Christmas shopping and meeting her friends. They are so different. Alexia is going to apply for work at the new Bunnings being built a couple of streets over and due to open in March. They have just started advertising now and it would be so handy for her, and best of all we wouldn't need to take her! Will do her good.

Are off to Tanya's tomorrow for her Christmas BBQ and of course Noahs 2nd birthday. Really looking forward to that and hope that you are feeling better now Tanya.

3 comments:

tanyaleigh said...

Sounds like a busy week Vicki, mine has been the same. I am feeling better now and looking forward to tomorrow, cya then!

Anonymous said...

Sounds busy!

Good decision to join Bloglines - that will definitely save you some time! You can get notified of updates, but I don't bother. I just check Bloglines each day when I hop online, and the new posts are there.

Mrs Frizz said...

Bloglines ... sounds interesting ... don't know anything about that one.

Look forward to seeing what you do with all your tins.