Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Lucky Day

Yay - got my December Kit from SE and boy is it a doozey. Just fabulous - don't know when I'll get around to using it though! Also got some bits and pieces to finish off a couple of projects and also a birthday present for one of Aarons friends - the K & Co Doorhanger which I'm sure she will love doing. Also got happy mail from Tanya (pink tags & chocolate) and Michele (flocked brads). Thanks guys - will email you later. These are two ladies I have "met" this year through scrapbooking - Tanya through the shop and lurking on her blog for a while, and Michele is the one who I send the circle journals on to and "talk" to on the computer.

My kitchen has been invaded by teenagers. Rebecca has a friend here in full chocolate production. I don't mind SO LONG AS THEY CLEAN UP THE MESS!!! She has also made truffles and lolly cake ready for Christmas. We made the mallowpuff puddings and also Santas sleighs yesterday. So nearly everything on my list is done. Still deciding about a cake - bit late I know - but who cares! Check this out - sorry not the best photo in the world.


Am off to Tanya's tonight for a bit of cropping and Christmas cheer!

3 comments:

Beverley said...

Very clever Santa sleighs! But I can't see it all - what's behind Santa? Is it all edible?

Anonymous said...

The Santa sleighs are very cute! You are so clever!

Anonymous said...

The santa sleighs are so cool....I want to see it to. Bring one with you tonight, PLEASE! LOL!!

Sorry Vicki have to leave you this message as Anonymous but it's me...tanyaleigh. I signed up to blogger so I can leave comments but now it won't let me.