Monday, March 10, 2008

Circle Journal

Seeing as Julie, Janine and Michele now have their circle journals back will show you photos of what I did in their albums.

Julies theme was the Wonders of Nature - had to do a nature photo and poem to match. The pages that had been done were just gorgeous and its definitely a coffee table book. It is taken at the Mirror Lakes on the Milford Sound road. We sure do live in a wonderful country.


Janines theme was Pamper Me - what do you do to pamper yourself? Me - nothing! So I wrote about this in a blog post a while ago when I first got this CJ and put that in the pages. Told the story of how Tanya took me out for the day and pampered me. What a great friend. Hope to do more of these "Just Because" lunches this year. What do you say Tanya? This is the left side.



And the right side.


Micheles theme was Ad Inspiration. Had to create a couple of layouts based on ads that she had chosen. Went with couple of photos again from our trip down south. Now one of these photos is the same as Julies but confession time - this one is the right way up. Can you tell? This is the left side.


And the right side.

Will do some more later as people get their ones back and hopefully Tanya will have finished mine off at scrapcamp and will get it at the crop on Wednesday.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow girl...you rock! I'm loving the Wonder of Nature one, and, ALL of the others! Totally impressed.

Julie said...

I was so thrilled when I got my CJ back and seen the most amazingly awesome pages that had been done. Thank you so much Vicki for the beautiful page you created just for me.

Anonymous said...

2 weeks aay from bloggy world and it is so hard to catch up!
Gorgeous layouts for the cj's.
Well done on the 29 days photos! I am so bummed I didn't finish. But now that I have just been in Christchurch I have a bit if an idea of where you live, I had to drive past that work zone for the Bunnings store a few times!
Love Alexias face at the Westlife tickets!
And well done Aaron! On the swimming!

Anonymous said...

Vicki - just beautiful !!! All of them stunning !!

Lesli said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! You have been busy and very creative!

Anonymous said...

I just love these layouts of yours Vicki!

tanyaleigh said...

It was nice to what you had done in the CJ's as you were after me. Great work Vicki. Julie, Michele and Janine were really happy with what they got back.

Trace said...

Those are gorgeous, what a great idea Julie had for her circle journal.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous stuff Vicki - I am sooo wanting to see mine :)

And you know, I wouldn't have spotted the upside down thing LOL