Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Layouts, layouts and more layouts.

Just a couple done over Easter:



And my Book of Me that blogger wouldn't let me do the photos for the other day.
This is the Special Letter one (front view). Have written about how my friend Colleen sends me beautiful friendship cards and how she always signs them the same way. Used a transparency over the top and traced Colleens writing.

My 10 Greatest Joys (Front) - thanks Neen for the quote I "borrowed" from your blog.


My Dream Job: Again have used a transparency for the journalling.


My Bucket List: An acrylic page - starting to get the hang of these now. Just waiting on my new postage stamp pages (hint hint to a certain someone).


My pages are very simple and managing to get all the challenges done as they are basically 6x6 which is really working for me. Roll on April.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool pages and go you Vicki on ya BOM. Love the postcard idea. Oh I like those layouts of DS. You had a prodcutive Easter scrap session.

Anonymous said...

Cool layouts Vicki! I especially love the Wild Child one!

Anonymous said...

I love your BOM stuff and I'm glad you are able to get through all the challenges! More coming up in a week or so ... better get my thinking cap on!
Love the other layouts too. You certainly got in a fair amount of scrapping over Easter. I did NONE.

Beverley said...

Your BOM pages are awesome. It's going to be an amazing book when it's finished!

Alison said...

Great layouts Vicki. Love your BOM pages and I love the black layouts too, Im a fan of black cardstock at the moment

Anonymous said...

Ohhh love the bucket list layout - the colours are perfect! What a great way to used those journaling pages.
I have that wild child paper - now I know how to use it!

Trace said...

Those layouts are looking great, and you know I love your BOM pages - they are going to be something to treasure for always. Am going to pinch that quiche recipe - love easy!!

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow
have YOU been busy???? All that AND supervising the hubby doing the gardening!! lol

Well done Vicki - love it all.

Lesli said...

Great job - I love the LO's. Your Book of Me is wondeful - I need to do one of those too.

Anonymous said...

I agree very very cool pages vicki!

Mel said...

Oh man, am so itching for the gap to start my BOM. YOur pages are inspiring me hugely! My DH is away at the moment so I am the on duty parental unit 24/7...Hoping for some grace (and space) when he gets home!