Friday, March 21, 2008

Circle Journal

Here is the finished album - hopefully you can all see them OK and doesn't take forever to download.
The instruction page - had to do 2 pages - one to be about your pet peeves, what really annoys you and the other what makes you feel good about scrapbooking. Had to stick to the same colour theme and do a flower on the page which was different to what everyone else had done.


The sign in page:


The lovely creative ladies who took part:


My pages:
Michele:

Julie:

Alice:

Debbie: Donna:

Beverley: Janine: Kelly:
Louise: Tanya:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks absolutely fantastic!! It's such a great feeling getting your CJ back at the end, isn't it? I'm sure you'll treasure yours and the pages that everybody worked so hard on. Beautiful!

Alison said...

What a beautiful journal. They are all wonderful pages

harbourgal said...

Hi Vicky... thanks for checking out my blog!!! WOW your CJ is just GORGEOUS... love the colours and everything really. What a talented bunch of ladies you all are.

tanyaleigh said...

Your CJ is great Vicki, pretty cool to get it back, hey! Hope your having a great weekend so far.

Anonymous said...

hi vicki - great to get it back huh??? Looks amazing. TFS

Anonymous said...

well it looks fab and when I originally started by cj I had the same papers in mine lol. I loved doing yours and yes I know my pages were back to front but I did that for a reason.......it's good to see the pages after it left here.

Julie said...

Very cool! Thanks for sharing, its great to see how it ended up as I got yours quite early on.