Friday, January 18, 2008

Congratulations

Its the best news of the year! My friend Tanya has set a date for her wedding. Go Tanya and Neil. Big congratulations from all of us here. I really think you might be joking that there is to be no pink though!! LOL.

It was a lot cooler today and we have had a lovely day at Hanmer and even saw Alexia. We thought she might be there today and had a big catch up on what she has been doing. Her highlight so far would have to be flying the plane yesterday. She is just buzzing and got a certificate. She did half an hour and apparently it counts towards something later on if she continues and has lessons!! Gulp!! Aaron was looking out for her and although he says not, he has really missed her. Andrew got a bit sunburnt and I have a huge sandfly bite on my foot - the bugs really really like me. I always seem to be the one they go for and its not just a little nip - they take a whole chunk and the whole top of my foot is all swollen. Any suggestions how to prevent it would be gratefully recieved as have struck the same every time we go to Australia and we off there in April.

2 comments:

Roo said...

Oh no on the sandfly bites. I have no remedies to offer though sorry. Hope you find something that helps before Oz.

Anonymous said...

OMG!LOL!!! Thanks Vicki for that. It's good you got to catch up with Alexia while at hamner. Great photo! tanyaleigh!