Monday, January 21, 2008

January Sketch Challenge

Heres my take on the sketch at SE. I love sketches and it is making things so much easier. Am just powering through Aarons photos but can't wait to do some girlie pages. Also using up some of my stash with old papers and embellishments and thats got to be good.

Just a thought on blogger - do I always have to sign into my blog to be able to leave comments on other blogger blogs? Wordpress ones are OK and I can just leave a comment but for some reason blogger does not do the same.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, fantastic take on the sketch, Vicky!

And yep, I'm pretty sure you always need to log into Blogger. One of the reasons I switched to WP actually, it seems to keep you logged it all the time whereas Blogger doesn't! ;-)

tanyaleigh said...

About the blog, what Hannah said Vicki, LOL!!! Love your snow layout, very cool!

Anonymous said...

Awesome layout Vicky, I really like it!

Roo said...

Cool (<-ha!pun)layout, love the snowflakes.

Angela said...

I'm not sure what the story is about blogger, but I do know that I (being on blogger aswell) stay logged in........ so when I click on comments, and get to the comments page it already has my name listed under 'choosing an identity'. Maybe have a look at your settings?