Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Its 3am!!!!

Its 3am!!! Can't sleep - just tossing and turning and all sorts of things going through my head. I really don't like nights like this and thankfully they don't happen often. Am sitting here drinking a milo and playing on the computer because at this time of night theres nothing on the box. Have already been onto the SE forum and do you know that at this time of night there are 7 people on it! Perhaps they can't sleep either or are from somewhere else in the world where its daylight. Have also put the finishing touches to another layout which I will share tomorrow.

I feel a bit silly sitting here typing away (even though the computer is going super fast - funny that) so will try again for the Land of Nod.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate nights like that! It was so humid and sticky here last night that I was awake on and off all night. I hope that you managed to get back to sleep ok!

Alison said...

Looks like i wasnt the only one up late, Liam climbed into my bed last night so couldnt sleep cause he takes up 3/4 of a queen size bed, amazing how much room a 4 year old needs ah

tanyaleigh said...

Oh Vicki, don't you just hate that....I was on the forum this morning and couldn't work out why you were playing games at 3 this morning, then read this. Hope you aren't feeling to bad today.