Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Water Horse

We took Aaron to see The Water Horse this morning and what a really nice movie. He really enjoyed it and now wants the DVD when it comes out. Even Andrew enjoyed it. Soppy me - I cried!

Here is a layout just for Alison to show that I can 'do' simple!!! My sister bought a Church and renovated it. There was an old organ that may have come with the Church sitting on the stage at one end of the big hall (lounge) and the kids just loved trying to get some sound out of it. Here is Rebecca when she was little - she could barely reach the pedals. Not the greatest photo - sorry.

Have heard from Alexia again and yesterday they did an Amazing Race around Christchurch ending up at Science Alive. They also had a 24 hour Rave going on so hope she didn't stay up too late last night.
Are off now to go and get Aarons school stationery. Much easier for us to do the kids one at a time than to have all 3 reading off separate lists and trying to co-ordinate it all. It can be very stressful.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must go and see that movie. I took 3 boys to see Alvin and the Chipmunks this morning - great movie!!! I enjoyed it as much as they did, I think :-)

RE: school stationary ... I must go and check Ethan's school website to get his list!

Alison said...

I love it, great layout. I do love simple but i guess i wish i could do more, maybe i just need a break from scrapbooking for a while

Anonymous said...

WOW! you are getting through some layouts there Vicki. WTG you! I still have to go and get the boys stationary, on my list...LOL! tanyaleigh

Mrs Frizz said...

Well Mrs Organised - stationery lists already ... crikey ...

You are on a roll in the scrapping front as well. Well done!!!

Anonymous said...

arghhhhhhhhhhh Stationery shopping!!!!
Ash was just saying tonight how excited she is getting about it *gulp* - and we have to leave it till the last minute - after course confirmation!!

I did my next CJ tonight so happy that thats done. Great layout. Aww I'd love to do up an old church as a house.