Friday, January 25, 2008

Just Having a Play

Have finally done something positive. I have downloaded Picasa and been having a play with my photos. Have never learnt how to send them by email as they always end up too big and I end up giving up in frustration. So been playing with the crop thing on a couple of layouts. This is one based on Tanya's layout for last weeks Friday night challenge and managed to use up some scraps. Thanks Tanya. Have also done one using the January Kit but have to figure out to get a second photo from Picasa to here! It sure is a learning process and I think I am getting there very slowly.

May have to do another post for it and we have had a busy day in Akaroa with lots and lots of photos to share.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool layout.I will have to scraplift this one Vicki.Great colours.