Saturday, February 2, 2008

29 Day Challenge

Ok - its on Janine W's blog - a challenge to take a photo for every day in February. I am already a day late as it was too late last night to do one so have taken 2 today to make up for it.

Day 1
I got this little beauty today. Lucky lucky me. Andrew made an impulse purchase!! (Still waiting for the BBQ but more than happy with this in the meantime. LOL).


Day 2
These beautiful flowers actually grow in my garden.

Are there a lot of challenges going on or what? There is SE, Fiskars, and Kiwi Jack Me Up to name just a few - am going to be busy. Just as well I redid my scrap space and had a big cleanout.

Check out what Tanya is up to on the SE Consultants blog - very exciting and I AM GOING! Can't wait.

2 comments:

KiwiMich said...

Cool camera - you can have a good time learning the settings on it while doing the 29 day challenge! :)
Gorgeous flowers!

Trace said...

Wow, you have been busy Vicki!!