Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day 12

Day 12 of 29
Here is Alexias teddy that she carved out of Oamaru stone during a kidsfest event about 3 years ago.




Yahoo - I'm up to date putting them on my blog!

Boy, did we have some rain last night or what! Thunder and lightning as well. Had to go out at 8.30 to get Alexia from Rangers and have never driven in rain like it. Was really noisy and could hardly see through the windscreen. Still hanging around today but also muggy with it. Aaron is supposed to be windsurfing and surfing today but doubt whether that is a happening thing.

I'm scrapping today - have done what little cleaning I'm going to do but at least the basics have now all been caught up on from the holidays. Anything extra done now is a bonus!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay that you are scrapping today! I had someone over this morning and we scrapped a wee bit. I am just finishing off a client's layout and album!

Anonymous said...

What a cool dog your daughter carved. My hubby likes using Oamaru stone to sculpt and Tobyn wants Dad to get him a small piece to make something as well.

Trace said...

What an awesome carving! It's a great feeling when you finally feel like your getting on top of your 'list' isn't it!