Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Day 13 of 29

Day 13 Photo

A reminder of who I am picking up from school. I share transport with my friend Heidi as we both have boys going to one school and girls going to another. Usually we do week about but sometimes things crop up where we have to swap it round and I do these notes to myself on the steering wheel as to where I am going!!


Aaron now has a new favourite thing to do - surfing. Yesterday for their outdoor education they went windsurfing in the estuary and then surfing at Sumner. He was really impressed that he could actually stand up on the board and now wants one for his birthday (October!!!). Now Andrew and him are searching Trade Me. Yeah right - what happened to saving money for our trip to Australia and how about we just see if he's still serious in October and revisit it then!! But no, we have this gung ho attitude - lets do it now. Well, I've got news for you boys and its all bad!

Still on this subject, I was really surprised that they even went yesterday as it was cold and rainy most of the day. Heidi said that when she picked the boys up Aaron was grey, with blue lips - touch of hypothermia I would say. Must have looked like death warmed up as she said even other parents were commenting on him. Will talk to the teacher about that this afternoon as thats not good. They were wearing wetsuits and he certainly doesn't have any body fat on him (unlike his mother) but theres no reason for him to be that bad. He took a long time to warm up but was OK by the time I saw him.

Off to finish a layout now and going to Tanya's tonight for a bit of scrapping. Need to sort out what I'm going to do.

4 comments:

Alison said...

LOL when Liam started back at kindy this term i set the alarm on my phoone so I remembered to pick him up

Trace said...

Lol it's the steering wheel diary or the writing on the hand...

Anonymous said...

have fun tonight at the crop. Love the note by the way!!!

Roo said...

Hope you got some scrapping done. Love the note too