Friday, February 22, 2008

Funky Blog Award

Thank you Trace for giving me this. How cool. I'm going to pass it on to Beverley because I just love all the ideas that she has, not just scrapbooking stuff but party stuff as well, and to Annelie because she is the Queen of Challenges and how cool is it to write comments on a blog where you can't understand what it says but you get the general idea.

Now have a busy weekend of scrapping ahead of me - life is sooo hard at times. Have 3 things on the go - Julies CJ, my BOM and will have the Friday Nite Challenge. Have been to see Tanya and got stocked up on some new supplies - got some grunge stuff. Usually I am the last to get new stuff and by then its old and going out of stock. LOL. Really must keep up with whats new. Wow - Julies CJ - what a lovely one. Will try and get it done ready for an early post on Monday so that Michele can finish it before scrap camp to give back to Julie. And Michele if you're reading this I've seen your one too!!!

Doing the rounds of the blogs there is a lot going on - Mrs Frizz has a mammoth job of packing up her scrapbooking stuff, Little Moo is going to be a big brother, there are lots of funky blogs and who knew there were so many Westlife fans. Go Mich - that would have been amazing - would love to see a photo of you in your "W" hat.


Aaron is feeling much better after a day off playing with Jarrod, Leigh & Noah this morning and watching DVD's this afternoon. Just a high temp and sore throat that we can thank his father for. Andrew was home Tues, had Rebecca on Thurs and now Aaron today. Hopefully Alexia will get her bit done over the weekend as she has started complaining now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!! How cool! :)

KiwiMich said...

didn't take a pic of me at the concert but might take a pic of the hat for you - LOL! was quite lucky in the UK as also got to see the Sterophonics, Enrique Igalsies (spelling?) and ROBBIE WILLIAMS!

Beverley said...

Wow, thank you! Um Kelly already gave me the award but I wasn't smart enough to put it in my sidebar like you. But I'll accept it again cos you said such nice things about my blog and also I get another chance to pass it on. Enjoy your weekend of scrapping it sounds like you have lots to do.

Trace said...

Have a nice weekend scrapping! Can't wait to see your BOM pages - am enjoying that challenge.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award, Vicki!

Sounds like a very busy weekend of scrapping - have a great time and make sure you share some layouts at the end of it all :-)

Sorry to hear about all the sick people in your household, I hope they are all recovered soon and that you don't get it!