Friday, February 29, 2008

Day 29 - The Last Day

Well, when I first started on this challenge I did wonder what I would take a photo of everyday. Some days it has been a bit tricky and others it has just fallen into place. When I look back over them they are definitely a snapshot of our lives - both in what we were doing and the things that are around us everyday.

Here is my Day 29 Photo:


The things we do for scrapbooking! Being Friday, its really my day off from everything. I try to do no housework and generally just spend the day either playing on the computer (did tidy up my blog and added a few new links), scrapbooking or reading. So my photo for today is the BIG coffee mug we got for Alexia for Christmas. I started out by photographing it for a layout in relation to her coffee addiction and the SE sketch challenge, and then thought it would be good to actually make a mocha in it seeing as it was morning tea. Of course I have now have the photo of that as well.

For once tonight we have Rebecca at home and Alexia and Aaron are out. Alexia is babysitting round the road and Aaron has gone to a friends youth group. This does not happen often so will be enjoying the peace and quiet for a few hours at least.

10 comments:

Trace said...

That's a nice restorative looking cuppa you have there Vicki! Hope you got all you wanted to, done today and that you have the nice quiet night that your after!

Anonymous said...

Hey Vicki, hope you enjoy you quiet time too - make the most of it :) I love the photo, it is the little thing that make life special, thank you for reminding me :)

Have a cool weekend :)

KiwiMich said...

Great photo! Have enjoyed reading your blog over the last month and seeing your random photos. Sorry am so slack at commenting - maybe this could be my challenge for next month! LOL!

Anonymous said...

YUM! I'm a mocha girl through and through :o)

Anonymous said...

Well done with your photo's.

Lesli said...

Congrats on completing your challenge - WTG :) Love this photo!

Julie said...

oh yummy - what a great looking cuppa! how cool thought to have 29 photos of your life you would never have taken if not for the challenge - way cool!

tanyaleigh said...

Great photo for the last day Vicki, looks yummy to....Might pop over for one...LOL!! It's been great checking in everyday to see your random photos.

Anonymous said...

Gosh that coffee looks devine! remind me to pop round to yours next time I'm in Chch! LOL

that month of photos was interesting wasn't it? A real snapshot of people's lives over the month.

Mrs Frizz said...

Liking the look of the cup and the contents.