Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Photos

Ok folks - my photos on the previous post would appear to have come out as "sneak peeks". I can view them fine but some of you can't. Apologies, as have been having a play with my new camera and got the pixels wrong blah blah blah. Did always wonder how people managed to do the sneak peek thing and now I know. Will get it right eventually but I'm not a very patient kind of person and want it all done/fixed/sorted NOW without resorting to the instructions (thats Andrews job).

Great to catch up with Janine (Angelgurl) and Michele in the chatroom. Thanks for all the great ideas Janine, on how to scrap "special occasions".

Meant to say also my boy is back to school tomorrow for the start of his last year at primary school. We have been around this school for the past 12 years so am feeling a bit nostalgic about that side of things. He does not want to go but has a teacher who will be new to the school so hopefully things will go ok. Bit of trouble getting my head around "my baby" being the big senior Year 8 around school though and off to High School next year. Am thinking of others at the other end of the scale with kids just starting or soon to start - Alison, Alisa and Mich and any others I've missed. Wishing you all the best and good luck with the transition from home to school.

7 comments:

Trace said...

When I first glanced at your day three photo, my initial reaction was, man it's been raining in Christchurch, wish we had it LOL, ummm then I did a second look...Love your layouts Vicki!

Anonymous said...

The photos looked okay to me, but I was late seeing them so perhaps you'd already fixed them up.
It's awesome that you've been able to get into the chat room! I need to try again today when I get a spare second ...

Anonymous said...

I could see your LO's fine, so don't know what's going on there...

:)

Beverley said...

Year 8 is my favourite year at school. I'm sure he will have a great year.

Roo said...

Hope your son's year at school is a good one and he has an awesome teacher.

Anonymous said...

good to see the use of the word special ocassions there lol. Year 8wow time flies ha!! I will do my second year practicum with year 7 and children this year. I am hoping to do this at a full primary as opposed to an intermediate school.

Mrs Frizz said...

Awesome layouts Vicki ... brilliant and just for the record, I can see your pics just fine buddy.