Thursday, February 7, 2008

Day 7

Having problems tonight uploading my Day 7 photo so will try again tomorrow.

Apparently Andrew did well at the Powhiri and I spoke a little too soon about him not being stressed by it. Miss 17 told him last night "don't worry because nobody listens anyway". Good on ya Becs! From there he couldn't sleep because he was worrying and ended up with a headache this morning. But alls well that ends well.

As for shopping with Tanya - lets just say our kids did well out of us! It was nice to go out just cos we could! LOL. Have also just finished shopping on the SE website and brought a whole heap of Basic Grey Periphery. I think it might just do for my wedding photos when and if I ever get around to it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you did have an enjoyable day too. I think Miss Meg is going to be run off her feet with all the orders we put in. Well done Andrew on speaking Te Reo today.

tanyaleigh said...

Well done Andrew. Thanks for the day out yesterday Vicki. Was nice to get out without the kids. Hope you enjoyed your first day without all your 3 Vicki.

Yvette said...

Sounds like you had fun shopping. Christchurch is great for shopping in. Whenever I visit my Mum I always come away with a bulging bag!

Well done to Andrew!

KiwiMich said...

Well done to Andrew! I always have heaps of fun shopping in ChCh, pity I don't live closer ... or maybe that is a good thing! LOL!

Mrs Frizz said...

So YOU are the culprit ... you must have beaten me toall that BG Periphery paper ... I missed out ... ROFLMAO ...