Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day 5

Day 5 Photo
Colours are not as sharp as they should be - will work on that.


Just some bits and pieces. Have just been to the supermarket for some basics to tide us over to pay day. Whats with the price of cheese - $9.45 for 1kg. Usually we get through two over a fortnight! Wow!

Hi Yvette - thanks for looking at my blog. Have 3 children, Rebecca 17 in Year 13, Alexia who will be 16 next week in Year 12 and Aaron 12 in Year 8.

Been aquajogging this morning and things are slowly returning to normality.

Posting now because I usually leave it too late to do and then seem to be up half the night on the computer.

6 comments:

Alison said...

I love the sign,LOL

Anonymous said...

Great sign!!

Less than $10 for cheese ... where do you shop?? I've been paying at least $12, sometimes $15, for 1kg cheese lately. And $5 for butter!! Highway robbery!!!!!

Yvette said...

Oh don't talk about cheese prices! My hubby works for Fonterra and at one stage we got FREE cheese, yes you read that right. But now that he works with snack foods we have to pay for our cheese. And like Hannah we usally pay upwards of $12 for 1kg.

Thanks for the info about your kids, now I know you just that little bit better. And now I know your boy is 12 and yr 8, mat time seems a little bit strange!

Have a greta day.

Mrs Frizz said...

Wow that is expensive ... although in saying that DH normally does the grocery shopping in our household and has now for the last few years ... will have to have a nosey and check the price down here.

When I used to do the grocery shopping I had two trolleys ... crikey!!!

Trace said...

Yep, with Hannah on that, we pay at least $12.00 for a kg of cheese two ... maybe we all will be shifting to CHCH!! The chesse is cheaper...And love the sign...

Anonymous said...

I love cheese just gotta have it. To be honest we find with the two of us a 700gm one sees us through for a few weeks. Not sure how much we pay, isn't that shocking.