Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day 28 of 29

Only one to go now. This month sure has gone fast.


Inside this courier bag is Julies circle journal to send to Michele. Its the last one I have to send so hope I don't have problems with the courier man coming to get it. Have had a few issues over the last 4-5 months with them. Now just have to do Michele's one and thats the last one. How exciting to get my own one back - can't wait.

Right, now for some bits and pieces. Still have Alexia home today and we have been watching 8 Below - what a sad, happy, sad, happy movie - if you get what I mean. She is definitely going to school tomorrow!!!

Have had a busy week with a lot of stuff on in the evenings. Andrew has been re-elected as Chairman of the Board at the girls school at his meeting last night. He has also had a couple of meetings this week talking to the Year 9 parents at the "meet the teacher" nights. Alexia has had rangers and Rebecca has been working so its no wonder I didn't get to Tanyas last night for a crop. Always next week.

Aaron has been selected to go to the Zone sports and he had to choose 2 events so is going for 100m backstroke and 100m breaststroke. He is pretty happy about that.

So who watched Dancing with the Stars on Tuesday? I thought they were all pretty good compared to other seasons. My picks are Monty Beatham (although the joke about not seeing the full Monty yet was a bit in poor taste - as if he hasn't heard that before!), Miriama Smith and Temepara George. I loved the ballroom dances as it just looks so beautiful.

Tonight is my favourite - Survivor and boy are those fans all going for it this time round!

Haha - you ladies are so funny over washing the floors and Beverley I'm really really sorry but you will have to do it yourself.

Off to do lunch now and then tidy my scrap desk. Its an ongoing process.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Busy week thus far! I know what you mean about 8 below :(, doesn't help that it's true!
We are watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - no tears here lol!
What's a circle journal?

Alison said...

Sounds like a busy week for you Vicki. I know what you mean bout the never ending cleaning of the scrapbooking desk. Seem to never ending - do a layout, clean up and then start over again, but its all fun. or you do what I do and jsut work around the mess till there is no room to put a 12x12 page and then you have to clean up,LOL

Anonymous said...

um mum thats means sending her back to school on a Friday. Wow you are one busy family......oh not long until you get your cj back.....

tanyaleigh said...

Busy, Busy, Busy! I missed dancing with the stars, enjoyed last season. I get your CJ soon Vicki and we are at the end, YAHOO!!!

Trace said...

Totally know what you mean with that movie, I had tears running down my face...

Julie said...

oh yay - my cj will be home with me next week - happy happy dance. 8 Below is a fav here and I still get teary - those dogs are just amazing!!