Thursday, February 28, 2008

Just for Hippyhappyhay.

Not sure if I should be calling you Hippy, happy or hay but here is an explanation of what a CJ (circle journal) is, courtesy of Hannah which is rather fitting seeing as I found your blog through Hannahs.

"Basically, a Circle Journal is a small album which gets circulated amongst a group of scrappers. CJ groups are formed by people who get together in real life or on a forum. Each person in the group makes an album (usually 6x6 or 8x8 or similar) on whatever theme/topic they like, and includes instructions for all the subsequent participants so they know what is required. Then, they post/courier/hand over their CJ to somebody else, who completes a page (or 2, whatever the requirement is) in the album, and then passes it on to the next person in the group. Everybody's CJ does the rounds of the entire group, until eventually it returns to it's owner, and it is a finished album with each page done by a different person."

Hope that explains it and thanks for visiting. Just love reading your blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my very own post! How sweet you are. You can call me any of them, most people call me Hay, and you can definately call me friend.

That is so sweet. I bet it's exciting getting it in the mail and then creating your page. What happens when it is finished? I wish I had the creativity for scrapping, then all my lovely pics wouldn't sit on my computer! Lol.
Thanks again Vicki! xxxx

Anonymous said...

h! I see, they get to keep it. How gorgeous! LOVE it.

Anonymous said...

Hay is so lucky to get a post all to herself! She ROCKS, doesn't she?? I'm glad I could "introduce" you guys to each other (sort of).

:-)