Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Day 14

In keeping with Valentines Day - I whipped these up in about 10 minutes this morning for Andrew and the kids. Its just a peanut slab with a scratchie wrapped in Fancy Pants paper.


On the love theme here is a layout I finished last night at Tanya's - a scraplift of one that Ann did. As soon as I saw hers I knew I had just the thing. Its a card that Alexia made me some time last year that I "found" when cleaning up and she had forgotten to give it to me.



Will share some more layouts from last night once they have their finishing touches done.

Happy Valentines Day everyone - Andrew and I are off to lunch today. Part Valentines and part of the New Years good intentions to go on a few more dates.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day to you! What cute little Valentine gifts, they look great! And I love your lift of Ann's layout, it's beautiful. Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Yummy I love those little choc bars and the layout is georgous, to funny one year I got a birthday present in March (my birthday is Oct) my found it when she was cleaning and had forgotten to give it to me on my birthday :) hee hee

Happy Valentines day too - have a great date :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea with the choccie bars, i might just have to whip some up this afternoon and give them to the boys after dinner.
Lovely layout and great story behind it. Yvette

Anonymous said...

oh your choc wrapper looks cute....very styley. Hope your date went well ;-). Dates are so much fun. Love the lift of that layout and its stunning.

tanyaleigh said...

I hope you both enjoyed your Valentine's day lunch together. The layout looks fab Vicki!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine wishes to you too, love the peanut slabs idea and I so know about finding lost and half finished notes and presents, though often they come in the form of dried out playdough under the bed...LOL