Thursday, February 21, 2008

WESTLIFE IS COMING TO TOWN

Yahoo - couple of very happy campers here. Am still deaf in one ear where Alexia screamed when she heard about it on the radio. Am definitely going to try and get there. I just love these boys!!! So does Alexia and we have just bought her a couple of their CD's for her birthday so she would stop pinching mine. Just have to do some fast talking to Andrew as we will only just be back from Australia but the tickets go on sale on 1st March. Could hit him up for our wedding anniversary which is the 2nd March. Hmmm lots of thinking and planning to do on this one.

So my Day 21 photo has to be....



Not the greatest photo - thats what happens when you are in a hurry.

One thing I don't like about blogger is that you can't reply to comments unless you do it through the blog - unless someone knows something I don't know?

But for Julie - its the first year we have grown anything successfully and am taking a keen interest in the growth of our tomatoes. Bit of a competition going on with my FIL as he gave me the plants - mine are bigger than his!! LOL.

8 comments:

Trace said...

Yeah, it seems the boys bands are making a bit of a comeback. Go you, you groupie chick!! Hope you get to the concert.

Anonymous said...

Hehe! Westlife! Can't say I'm a fan but I can totally imagine those who are would be WILD about this!

No, you can't reply to comments on Blogger. One of the main reasons I switched to WordPress!

KiwiMich said...

I love Westlife too! I went to a concert of theirs in Birmingham, UK in 2002 - it was amazing! Still even have the plastic cowboy hat I bought at the concert with the big glittery 'W' on the front - LOL!

Mrs Frizz said...

One of my work colleagues just about had a coronary this morning, she was so bleedin' excited when she found out that they boys were coming to NZ ... in fact she is sooooo keen, she is talking about Christchurch and Wellington ... crikey!!!

Anonymous said...

Go girl. If I had a teen daughter I think I would love to go. Not that I am a Westlife fan...
No commenting on blogger, that is the main reason I changed, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Okay you ladies are scaring me LOL - Each to their own LOL But I am excited for you, how cool :)

Alison said...

Im with you Vicki, love Westlife,LOL love their music althought bit sad that the lovely Brian McFadden left the group

Trace said...

Oh so glad it wasn't just me that didn't know how to upload the funky blog award LOL! Place your cursor on top of the award picture, right click your mouse, and choose 'save picture as' then you can upload it to blogger like you normally would a photo. Thanks to Mich for these instructions - oh so easy when your in the know!