Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 27 of 29

Two days to go...

How random is this - my floors have gone into shock at actually getting washed!! LOL


By the way really like the idea of a new scrap shop opening over in the new Bunnings centre. Thanks Beverley. Could be very handy and I know a real good manager with lots of ideas (Hey Tanya). Are you reading this Miss Meg - am happy to help!! ROFL.

Have had Alexia home sick today - yep its her turn for the headache, high temp and sore throat. She will be going to school tomorrow though. Still managed to go aquajogging though and have coffee afterwards. The day has just flown.

6 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

I've been looking at mops and buckets a lot lately and in another two days will be up close and friendly with them all over again ... yuck!!!

Anonymous said...

whoooo hoooo the floors look sparkly and so pretty...oh dear bugs and germs in summer, it just doesn't seem right does it?

Trace said...

Isn't it so satisfying though to have a nice clean house...

Beverley said...

Wanna come do my floor?

Julie said...

Wow lovely clean floors - I washed mine today and DH came in a made himself a cuppa and dribbled it all the way in the living area - I coulda shot him.

Lesli said...

Just too funny - my floors would go into shock too!!