Monday, February 11, 2008

Day 9 of 29

Day 9 Photo

Whilst watching The Most Extreme programme on Saturday morning which was about blood thirsty animals it mentioned the leech. Aaron went and got his which came with his Horrible Science magazines. Quite realistic really!





Doesn't appear to want to upload Day 11 and 12 photos - will try later. They have been taken though.

With everyone back to school today for the proper times it finally feels normal round here. Have worked up a sweat doing the vacuuming and about to list a whole heap of "stuff" on Trade Me. The toilets and bathrooms can wait until tomorrow - no point rushing these things. Also have a very messy scrapdesk to sort out and a letter to write. Alexia needs to take a plate to Rangers tonight and doubt whether she will get time to do it after school so its my list to do as well. Just a normal day.

Heres a layout for the Scrapbox Sketch Challenge.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewwww at leeches. Lol we have both been cleaning this morning. Execpt I am doing the back art of our house today and the front of it on Wednesday. Lol and in fact my blog post will be about cleaning today.....lol I love White Vinegar and baking soda. Love that layout Vicki.

Anonymous said...

Oh when I first saw that come up I was like, eww, then I remembered and I recognised it as the leach that comes with Horrible Science. Tobyn gets them as well.
Have a fun busy day.
Lovely layout.

Roo said...

Eww a leech!! lol Does look realistic.
Lovely lo.

Alison said...

Gross that leech does look very real. Great layout, I have just ordered some of that paper from SE. I love the way youhave done this layout, may have to scrapblift it for the next school photo,LOL

Anonymous said...

OMG I thought it was real - silly me I guess I have all this to look forward to with a little man - ewwwww!! hee he love the pic it so made me smile - thank you :)

Hope you got all you wanted to done :) what a day and still time for scraping - you are a wonder !

Trace said...

Yep it sure does look realistic! Great layout Vicki.