Monday, February 25, 2008

Guess What We've Got!!!!

WESTLIFE TICKETS!!!!

Was on the internet at 9am this morning buying them. Did not tell Alexia that you could get them today and this is her reaction after school.

This is the... "This better be what I think it is" photo.



This is the..... "OMG" screaming photo and told her if she does that at the concert then I will sit on her! LOL.



And this is the photo for Day 25. Priceless!



Just between you and me, I might just be a tad excited about it as well. I won't tell her that we are in the draw to meet the "boys" as I don't think my ears could take the screaming again.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the sequence of photos showing her discovering what they were!!
You guys will have a great time! :-)

Alison said...

Great photos, you will have loads of fun and good luck with the draw

tanyaleigh said...

WOW! Aleixa is a little excitied I think....LOL!!! Great photos and good luck for the draw.

Anonymous said...

lol too funny its a big thing in a teenagers life isn't it. Very cool mum and daughter thing to do. I was giggling cos her school uniform took me back to my high school days, it was the same colour and look as my old uniform.

Trace said...

Oh come on Vicki, bet you scream at the concert too LOL!! Cool photos, and love your BOM to by the way!

Roo said...

Yum westlife lol Great photos.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the concert!!!